Here are our favorite art places dedicated to contemporary art in Val de Marne !
- The Mac/Val in Vitry sur Seine
Why do we love Mac/Val ?
- This is the most important place for contemporary art in Val de Marne
- It is the first museum strictly dedicated to French contemporain artists since the1950’s
- The the building (13 000m2) was designed by architects Jacques Ripault and Denise Duhart
- The garden (10 000m2) designed by Michel Germa, composed with sculptures and artists’ works
2. The Crédac in Ivry sur Seine
Why do we love Crédac ?
- It is located in the old factory of the Oeillets
- It organizes a lot of different exhibitions from French or foreign artists