Be a little more patient and soon you will discover a wonderful project dedicated to Gastronomy
By 2023, the Cité de la Gastronomie in Paris-Rungis will extend across 8 hectares bordering on the Rungis International Wholesale Market.
Located in the heart of Orly Paris, this initiative is about the creation of a “genuine gastronomy district”… a place devoted to culinary pleasures. The whole process was activated in November 2010, when UNESCO entered “French Gastronomy” into the Intangible Cultural Heritage List.
A central cultural facility including :
- A learning centre complete with media library
- Exhibition space and a gastronomy lab.
- A gastronomy treasure hall : selling highly refined products to consumers and providing on-site tasting sessions
- Restaurants, bars and brasseries, including three gourmet restaurants
- Learning centres ( hotel school, catering school)
- Hotel residences
- Educational gastronomy gardens : managed by horticultural and landscaping schools
and open to the public
Follow us and stay informed of the latest news !!!!